Outstanding Bird Images !!!!

Welcome to the photo and artwork forum. Share your bird photos, artwork, poems and so on here. To learn how click How To Post Photo topic.

Moderator: cwl50?

Outstanding Bird Images !!!!

Postby Jim B » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:59 am

OK, you know it isn't everyday I'm absolutely blown away by a bird photo. I see nice work all the time, right? You HAVE to see this one. It is the Grand Prize winner of the National Wildlife Federation's Photo Contest. The others are great too.
Last edited by Jim B on Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim B
Site Admin

Postby cwl50? » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:12 am

I think that was a "once in a lifetime chance"!!!!!!!!!!
All of them are impressive!
THX
cwl50?
Site Admin

Postby sweetpea in pa » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:52 pm

Wow! Nothin like being face to face with such a beautiful creature. Excellent photo! I'm sure that must have been quite an experience for the photographer. Oh and i just loved the frogs too.
Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and touch that never hurts.
sweetpea in pa

Postby Terrible Terry » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:18 pm

Wow. such crystal clarity of a moving bird with a 500 mm lens! Next she'll be telling us she was holding the camera in her hands after drinking 5 cups of coffee, ha ha!
Terrible Terry

Postby petite » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:54 pm

You couldn't ask for a better shot than that. I thought it was funny that she had to "duck" after snapping such an exceptional picture...hehe.
petite

Return to Photos and Videos