Hey Cadd50!

Welcome to the photo and artwork forum. Share your bird photos, artwork, poems and so on here. To learn how click How To Post Photo topic.

Moderator: cwl50?

Hey Cadd50!

Postby Jim B » Mon May 29, 2006 3:43 am

I just got back and toured your album in photo gallery. Great stuff!
I especially liked the wild flowers. Anyone who hasn't seen them should check them out.
Jim B
Site Admin

Postby Cadd50 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:30 am

JimB,
Thanks I'm glad that you liked them, I've always been fond of wildflowers when taking photo's. We finally finished moving & unpacking! Whew I hope that we never move again. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining about it, after all this means I'm in the middle of god's country and it's wonderful. Other than a few popup storms the weather has been beautiful since we got here.
I'm up at the crack of dawn every morning, my brain is still on east coast time evidently and I can't sleep past 5:00 a.m. Will be posting some new photo's soon I hope. When Igte the time to get out & do some more walking.

Tony
Canon EOS 350D Rebel XT | Canon EFS-AF 18-55 3.5-5.6 | Tamron AF 70-300 4.0-5.6 LD Tele-Macro | Hitachi 6 GB Microdrive | Vivatar 2000 EF | Corel Paintshop Pro X | Adobe Photoshop CS2

Toto I don't think we're in Kansas.
Cadd50

Postby Jim B » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:36 am

We are looking forward to them, Tony. The weather has been pretty spotty here as well. You'd think I would have had time to put up my Florida / Georgia photos by now.....

Congrats on the move! Sounds like you are in a much better place to get some great subjects. I just got my Canon 20D a couple of months ago and it was only then I started taking snaps of anything other than birds and weddings. I was quite surprised to find how difficult it can be to get a good image of a wildflower. I didn't realize how much they move in the wind, like poor lighting, and have as little interest in posing as birds do. You do it very well.

Good luck in the new place!
Jim B
Site Admin

Return to Photos and Videos